Think and Grow Rich!!!! - MARCUS BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

Opportunities
Persistence
Success Keys
powered by

My Blog

PURPOSE AND CRISIS

To all my brothers and sisters I pray and hope that this year 2011 will be your best year yet. I want to start the year by discussing two very important things in our lives. (1) Purpose, what is purpose? Purpose is the original intent or desired end result. Purpose was God motivation for creation, which makes purpose more important than plans. The key to success in life is not to pursue success but to pursue value. When you make yourself valuable you become attractive. (2) Crisis, what is crisis? my answer might shock or disturb you but crisis is your friend. Yes you read it right I said "crisis is your friend" crisis is a source of creativity, thats why you never grow in good times. In fact crisis demands creativity. Pressure produces progress. Expect change and you will not be disappointed. Here is my challenge for you, anytime you think of a crisis change the name to opportunity and see yourself  or business grow. God bless you and yours  and together let's maximize our potential in 2011.

9 Comments to PURPOSE AND CRISIS:

Comments RSS
Marlene Henry on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:30 PM
Great message! By nature, it is challenging to think of "crisis as a friend." But, the reality is that this statement is true. When our trust is rooted in the greatness and purpose of our divinity, rather than our limited human potential then every issue that we encounter on our path has a divine solution and lesson. And by this measure, we are blessed. Blessings!
Reply to comment

Small business loans on Friday, March 15, 2013 1:03 AM
In fact crisis demands creativity. Pressure produces progress. Expect change and you will not be disappointed. Here is my challenge for you, anytime you think of a crisis change the name to opportunity and see yourself or business grow. God bless you .Read more...http://www.accountablelending.com/
Reply to comment

write my essay service on Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:38 AM
Persuasive speeches and essays can be made more convincing with appeals to emotions or persuasion pathos elements in speech topics.
Reply to comment

Nike Air Max 180 white and grey on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:41 AM
You must be dreamed about in the world of curve radian Nike Air Max 2009 Wo Electric Green Grey nike air max , so everyone can not miss this season. nike air max shoes Autumn Nike Air Max 90 Black Yellowgreen has a source of inspiration with nature with the details of the hollow out . We call this eye-catching and this Nike Air Max Womens Shoes Wo
Reply to comment

h on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:19 AM
h
Reply to comment

is essaybox legit on Friday, March 01, 2019 5:09 AM
We have a different purpose in life. When you realized it considered yo0urself lucky because that everyone knows their purpose. My life revolves only for my family and to provide their needs in order for us to survive. I work hard to give my parents a comfortable life before they die. I want to spoil them with all the material things I can provide. It is my way of saying thank you for all the sacrifices they endure just to make me who I am today.
Reply to comment

bestessays.com.au on Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:02 AM
Do you think we all have a purpose? I believe you are right. Nice job, friend.
Reply to comment

Domi Jon on Friday, March 22, 2019 6:38 AM
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 4:48 AM
I am glad to read about your blog where you have described outstanding information.
Reply to comment